Friday, January 11, 2013
Ezra: When will be at the Mountain Play Lodge?
Me: In about 5-10 minutes.
Ezra: How long is that? Like as long as I go to kindergarten?
Me: No, not that long. It's not very long. Five to ten minutes is about as long as it takes to.......do one of your smaller puzzles, like the one with all the animals that you did this morning.
Ezra: My 110 piece puzzle?
Me: No, that one takes a long time. I mean the old one with all the animals that you did this morning that doesn't have as many pieces.
Ezra: Which one? I don't know another puzzle with animals.
Me: The one you did THIS MORNING. With the animals all standing on each other's backs.
Ezra: I don't know that puzzle. Will you show it to me when we get home?
Me: We'll be at the Mountain Play Lodge by the time this conversation is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment